表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

[MKW36A512VFP4] Antenna Diversity

ソリューションへジャンプ
84件の閲覧回数
deega_jung
Contributor III

Dear NXP support team,

Please let me know if KMW36 supports antenna diversity.
If it support antenna diversity, please share the related reference circuit and guide for me how to use about software and hardware.

Thanks,

Deega Jung

ラベル(1)
タグ(1)
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
68件の閲覧回数
nxf77486
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Thank you for contacting NXP support.

The antenna diversity is implemented with two antenna’s which are separated and have offset orientation which allows the transceiver to statistically improve the chance to receive the RF signal outside the dynamic range of the system.

The KW36 has support only for one antenna so the antenna diversity is not supported on this chip, on the KW36-FRDM has a PCB F-antenna which can be bypassed to test via SMA connection.

We provide an schematic and design file that can be located on the FRDMKW36. This provide the information on how this is configured in the board.

Please let me know if there is anything else where I can help you.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
1 返信
69件の閲覧回数
nxf77486
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Thank you for contacting NXP support.

The antenna diversity is implemented with two antenna’s which are separated and have offset orientation which allows the transceiver to statistically improve the chance to receive the RF signal outside the dynamic range of the system.

The KW36 has support only for one antenna so the antenna diversity is not supported on this chip, on the KW36-FRDM has a PCB F-antenna which can be bypassed to test via SMA connection.

We provide an schematic and design file that can be located on the FRDMKW36. This provide the information on how this is configured in the board.

Please let me know if there is anything else where I can help you.

0 件の賞賛