Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCUXpressoIDE_11.9.0_2144 - JN-AN-1244 - Build problems

Jump to solution
Larz
Contributor III

Goodday,

I am developing a light bulb solution with a JN5189. I use the JN-AN-1244 application notes for this. I imported the SDK for the JN5189DK6 and followed all instructions according to JN-AN-1260.

Now I want to build a binary of the dimmable light for the chip JN5189. But during the build I get an error 2 (build log in the attachment). The system cannot find the file: /Binaries/DimmableLight_NtagIcode_GpCombo_Ota_OM15081/obj/port_JN518x.d

What goes wrong here? Does the system not creating the requested file? Or is the path to the file incorrect?

Please look at the builb  log in the attachments.

Best regards,

Larz

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Larz
Contributor III

When I look at the MakeFile located in C:\NXP\Workspace\JN-AN-1244\Common_Light\Build\mcux\ I see in line 432 that the

TOOLCHAIN_DIR_PATH is set to ../../../../../MCUXpressoIDE_11.7.1_9221/ide/tools.

But that is incorrect, because I have installed MCUXpressoIDE_11.9.0_2144. I had to manualy change the Toolchain_dir_path to the correct folder.

I saw this "mistaken" path also in other files like: C:\Users\larzw\Desktop\NXP bureaublad\JN-AN-1244 Zigbee 3.0 JN5189\Common_Light\Build\mcux\k32w0BuildConfig\ZBPro\Build\config_ZBPro.mk

Maybe NXP Development Team wants to change this, so it does not have to be changed everytime there's a new version of MCUXpresso?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Larz
Contributor III

When I look at the MakeFile located in C:\NXP\Workspace\JN-AN-1244\Common_Light\Build\mcux\ I see in line 432 that the

TOOLCHAIN_DIR_PATH is set to ../../../../../MCUXpressoIDE_11.7.1_9221/ide/tools.

But that is incorrect, because I have installed MCUXpressoIDE_11.9.0_2144. I had to manualy change the Toolchain_dir_path to the correct folder.

I saw this "mistaken" path also in other files like: C:\Users\larzw\Desktop\NXP bureaublad\JN-AN-1244 Zigbee 3.0 JN5189\Common_Light\Build\mcux\k32w0BuildConfig\ZBPro\Build\config_ZBPro.mk

Maybe NXP Development Team wants to change this, so it does not have to be changed everytime there's a new version of MCUXpresso?

0 Kudos