次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

KW45 crystal oscillator parameter matching settings

1,260件の閲覧回数
Taiyi
Contributor I

Hello !

Now I am debugging the KW45 PCBA circuit board, crystal vibration needs to be matched to make the vibration waveform more stable, and parameters need to be modified from the perspective of hardware and software design. How do I adjust the software and hardware?

Very much looking forward to receiving a reply and giving some suggestions.

企业微信截图_16921735705691.png

0 件の賞賛
9 返答(返信)

1,250件の閲覧回数
Christine_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, @Taiyi 

For the  crystal oscillator, you can refer to our KW45 Product Family Data Sheet  for reference.

Especially the part: 3.2.1 Reference oscillator specification

Table 31  shows typical specifications for the Crystal Oscillator. 

Table 32 shows 32 kHz oscillator electrical specifications.

After read this part, if you still have any other queries, please feel free to contact me again.

Best regards,

Christine.

0 件の賞賛

1,213件の閲覧回数
Taiyi
Contributor I

Hi !

Now we are using an external 32MHZ crystal oscillator, but the capacitor matching this crystal oscillator is integrated inside the KW45 chip. Please help us to tell how to configure the crystal oscillator matching capacitor inside the chip.

0 件の賞賛

1,191件の閲覧回数
Christine_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, @Taiyi 

For 32MHZ crystal oscillator,  you can refer to 3.2.1 Reference oscillator specification which is 32MHz.

Best regards,

Christine.

0 件の賞賛

1,151件の閲覧回数
Taiyi
Contributor I

企业微信截图_16932071406901.png

Hi,

As we all know, all crystal oscillators need two external capacitors to work properly, and KW45 currently has two capacitors integrated inside the chip. At present, the matching capacitor of the crystal oscillator of the Bluetooth chip on the market is integrated inside the chip, and the current specification is not written above. The picture is TI's application notes. I would like to know if KW45 has a similar adjustment interface that can modify the internal capacitance parameters. The KW45 is relatively new and may not have been released yet.

0 件の賞賛

1,134件の閲覧回数
Christine_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, @Taiyi 

Until now, I didn't find any interface that can adjust these two capacitors.

Best regards,

Christine.

0 件の賞賛

1,111件の閲覧回数
Christine_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, @Taiyi 

For 32 KHz Clock Control Module (CCM32K) ,I fond that Ccan be adjusted according to our KW45 reference manual

in section 27.6.1.4 32 kHz OSC Control Register (OSC32K_CTRL) on page 731. It mentions that 15-12 XTAL_CAP_SEL. And also it has calculation formula.

So, you can reference this part.

Hope above info is helpful for you.

Best regards,

Christine.

タグ(2)
0 件の賞賛

895件の閲覧回数
Taiyi
Contributor I

Hi,企业微信截图_16967293932293.png

I found this description in this document <<KW45B41Z-EVKUM>> Page29, saying that the frequency can be adjusted, but I did not find a configurable register in the <<KW45RM>> manual, where can I adjust it?

0 件の賞賛

887件の閲覧回数
Christine_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, @Taiyi 

This thread has been closed for more than 1 month. The related SF case could not be reopen again.

Please help to create a new thread to discuss further. Then it will create a related SF case.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Christine.

タグ(1)
0 件の賞賛

1,157件の閲覧回数
Taiyi
Contributor I

Hello!

企业微信截图_16922351619913.png

0 件の賞賛