cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KW38做从机,连接两部或者三部手机,出现异常断开和发送数据失败的问题

wjw2023
Contributor I

1、KW38做从机,连接两部或者三部手机,出现异常断开,断开错误码为0x08,

现象描述,手机连接kw38,app一秒给kw38发送一包数据,长度39字节,kw38收到数据后回复app 55字节数据,一直这么通讯,过一段时间会出现某个连接收不到app数据,然后异常断开,错误码0x08

2、KW38做从机,连接两部或者三部手机,出现发送数据失败

现象描述,手机连接kw38,app一秒给kw38发送一包数据,长度39字节,kw38收到数据后回复app 55字节数据,一直这么通讯,过一段时间会出现某个连接一直可以接收到app数据,但是调用api接口发送数据失败,错误码0x02,这个时候就算断开其他正常的连接,也不能恢复

发送调用接口为:GattServer_SendInstantValueNotification

希望得到帮助,解决问题,谢谢!

0 Kudos
6 Replies

EduardoZamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @wjw2023,

Hope you are doing well.

Could you please provide more details on the purpose of your development?

Are you using any of the BLE demo applications from the KW38 SDK? If so, which one? How are you modifying the application?

How are you testing the application? Are you using the IoT Toolbox app?

Where are you calling this API?

Regards,
Eduardo.

0 Kudos

wjw2023
Contributor I

非常感谢你的回答

我用的frdmkw38_wireless_uart_freertos修改的,该项目用于车联网数字钥匙,我只是在demo的基础上开启了配对,关闭了扫描,其实配对绑定以后,连接就是实现数据透传,app是定制的,api是在一个task里面调用的,检查收到串口的数据,调用api进行发送,因为有私有协议,不能通过IoT Toolbox 应用程序验证!

非常希望得到你的帮助!

0 Kudos

EduardoZamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Could you please help us posting your replies in english, so we can better assist you with any inquiries you might have?

Can you provide a sniffer log of the BLE interaction/communication between your devices?

Regards,
Eduardo.

0 Kudos

wjw2023
Contributor I
Thank you very much for your answer

The frdmkw38_wireless_uart_freertos I used was modified, which is used for the digital key of the Internet of vehicles. I just started pairing and turned off scanning on the basis of demo. In fact, after pairing and binding, the connection is to achieve data transparent transmission, the app is customized, and the api is invoked in a task. Check the data received from the serial port, call the api to send, because there is a private protocol, cannot be verified by the IoT Toolbox application!

Because hi has multiple connections, no high-level sniffer can get the logs!

I really hope to get your help!
0 Kudos

EduardoZamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

As this is a customized implementation and as we do not have more information on the setup you are using so we could try to replicate this behavior, our support may be limited.

However, perhaps you can refer to the KW36 QPP pass through profile reference code. The Private Profile is a custom pass-through profile that, when in connection and if notifications are configured, starts sending data every 100 milliseconds through GATT instant value notifications. This reference code should print the throughput statistics on the serial interface. Even though this project is for KW36, you can use as reference for your KW38 development.

Regards,
Eduardo.

0 Kudos

wjw2023
Contributor I

sdk2.6.15

0 Kudos