cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KW36 connect by iphone,Frequent disconnection

wjw2023
Contributor I

Hi,

kw36 peripheral devices, the same hardware, Android phone connection distance can be more than 20 meters, Apple phone connection distance is only a few meters, Apple 13 connection 3.5 meters disconnected, Apple 14 and Apple 15 connection 6 meters will also be disconnected, the car end of the disconnect reason is 0x108.

please nxp technology and you technical gods guide, How to analyze,How to optimize.

thank you! 

0 Kudos
7 Replies

Itzel_UV
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Could you please confirm that is being tested with the new SDK version and the w_uart is not being modified?

Regards,

Itzel

0 Kudos

Itzel_UV
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I recommend using the latest SDK version, it could be found here.

By any chance, have you tried with the w_uart example without any modifications? Is it behaving the same way as previous tested?   

Regards,

Itzel

0 Kudos

wjw2023
Contributor I

Hi,

w_uart routine does not make any changes, using the mobile app connection will be directly disconnected, I also shielded a line of code,。

0 Kudos

Itzel_UV
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I could recommend using the latest SDK version. Have you tried with the w_uart example without any modifications? Is the same behavior present?   

Have you identified any other circumstance when having the disconnection? I am asking this because a disconnection could be caused by the environment of the test.

Regards,

Itzel

0 Kudos

wjw2023
Contributor I

Hello,

What is the latest SDK version? Please give me a download link.

The w_uart example is largely unchanged, masking connection events BleApp_StateMachineHandler.

I was in an empty parking lot, with the development board next to the passenger seat, and I tested it.

0 Kudos

Itzel_UV
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I have been assigned this case.

Could you tell me what example is being used to measure the distance of connectivity? Have you done modifications to the example?

Also, could you please clarify what SDK version and IDE version are you using?

Regards,

Itzel.

0 Kudos

wjw2023
Contributor I

Hi,

sdk:2.2.5.
    example:w_uart.

ide: v11.0.1

The example is barely modified .

Occasionally disconnected with error code 0x108 or 0x128.

0 Kudos