JN5189

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paidaxing
Contributor III

Hi,

when i compile Coordiator_GProxy_OM15082 of JN-AN-1243 ,it report error as follows.

c:/nxp/mcuxpressoide_11.7.0_9198/ide/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/10.3.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: ../../../Binaries/Coordinator_GpProxy_OM15082/obj/zps_gen.o: in function `ZPS_vGetOptionalFeatures':
zps_gen.c:(.text.ZPS_vGetOptionalFeatures+0x6): undefined reference to `zps_vAfInterPanInit'
c:/nxp/mcuxpressoide_11.7.0_9198/ide/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/10.3.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: zps_gen.c:(.text.ZPS_vGetOptionalFeatures+0xc): undefined reference to `zps_vRegisterGreenPower'
c:/nxp/mcuxpressoide_11.7.0_9198/ide/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/10.3.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: zps_gen.c:(.text.ZPS_vGetOptionalFeatures+0x10): undefined reference to `ZPS_vZgpInitGpTxQueue'
c:/nxp/mcuxpressoide_11.7.0_9198/ide/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/10.3.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: zps_gen.c:(.text.ZPS_vGetOptionalFeatures+0x18): undefined reference to `ZPS_vZgpInitGpSecurityTable'
c:/nxp/mcuxpressoide_11.7.0_9198/ide/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/10.3.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: ../../../Binaries/Coordinator_GpProxy_OM15082/obj/GreenPower.o: in function `bGP_GetGPDKey':
GreenPower.c:(.text.bGP_GetGPDKey+0x52): undefined reference to `ZPS_vZgpTransformKey'
c:/nxp/mcuxpressoide_11.7.0_9198/ide/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/10.3.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: ../../../Binaries/Coordinator_GpProxy_OM15082/obj/GreenPower.o: in function `eGP_AddDeviceSecurity':
GreenPower.c:(.text.eGP_AddDeviceSecurity+0xec): undefined reference to `ZPS_sZgpAddDeviceSecurity'
c:/nxp/mcuxpressoide_11.7.0_9198/ide/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/10.3.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: ../../../Binaries/Coordinator_GpProxy_OM15082/obj/GreenPower.o: in function `u8GP_SecurityProcessCallback':
GreenPower.c:(.text.u8GP_SecurityProcessCallback+0x12): undefined reference to `ZPS_psZgpFindGpstEntry'
c:/nxp/mcuxpressoide_11.7.0_9198/ide/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/10.3.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: GreenPower.c:(.text.u8GP_SecurityProcessCallback+0x2a): undefined reference to `ZPS_psZgpFindGpstEntry'
c:/nxp/mcuxpressoide_11.7.0_9198/ide/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/10.3.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: ../../../Binaries/Coordinator_GpProxy_OM15082/obj/GreenPowerCommon.o: in function `vGP_SendDeviceAnnounce':
GreenPowerCommon.c:(.text.vGP_SendDeviceAnnounce+0x78): undefined reference to `zps_vZgpDeviceActive'
c:/nxp/mcuxpressoide_11.7.0_9198/ide/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/10.3.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: ../../../Binaries/Coordinator_GpProxy_OM15082/obj/GreenPowerCommon.o: in function `vGP_RemoveGPDFromProxySinkTable':
GreenPowerCommon.c:(.text.vGP_RemoveGPDFromProxySinkTable+0x60): undefined reference to `ZPS_psZgpFindGpstEntry'
c:/nxp/mcuxpressoide_11.7.0_9198/ide/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/10.3.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: ../../../Binaries/Coordinator_GpProxy_OM15082/obj/GreenPowerCommon.o: in function `vSendToTxQueue':
GreenPowerCommon.c:(.text.vSendToTxQueue+0x94): undefined reference to `zps_vDStub_DataReq'
c:/nxp/mcuxpressoide_11.7.0_9198/ide/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/10.3.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: ../../../Binaries/Coordinator_GpProxy_OM15082/obj/GreenPowerCustomCommandResponses.o: in function `vGP_SendResponseGPDF':
GreenPowerCustomCommandResponses.c:(.text.vGP_SendResponseGPDF+0x9a): undefined reference to `zps_bZgpRemoveTxQueue'
c:/nxp/mcuxpressoide_11.7.0_9198/ide/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/10.3.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: ../../../Binaries/Coordinator_GpProxy_OM15082/obj/gp.o: in function `eGP_RegisterProxyBasicEndPoint':
gp.c:(.text.eGP_RegisterProxyBasicEndPoint+0x5c): undefined reference to `ZPS_vRegisterSecRequestResponseCallback'
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [Makefile:551: ../../../Binaries/Coordinator_GpProxy_OM15082/Coordinator_GpProxy_OM15082.axf] Error 1
"make DR=OM15082 all" terminated with exit code 2. Build might be incomplete.

the JN-AN-1243 version 2007

the SDK version 2.6.8

0 Kudos
1 Solution
paidaxing
Contributor III

when i use SDK_2_6_9_JN5189DK6 ,it can not compile and indicate in attached files.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
EduardoZamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @paidaxing

Could you please confirm that you have read the Zigbee 3.0 Getting Started? This Application Note provides guidance towards the best starting point for the development of your own Zigbee 3.0 device firmware.

Also, have you modified the base project? If so, could you please help us with more details about the main modifications you have done?

Please, share the whole build log, it would be very helpful to try to find the root cause. Log should be exported/saved by default into a text file in the path set in project properties:

EduardoZamora_0-1680212764829.png

Regards,
Eduardo.

0 Kudos
paidaxing
Contributor III

Hi, 

I have read  Zigbee 3.0 Getting Started  and i only modify the makefile of coordintor according to the getting start document .

0 Kudos
EduardoZamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Just to confirm, what MCUXpresso version and Python version are you using? Could you please confirm if Python was correctly added to PATH?

Also, did you install pycryptodome and lxml? You can use Zigbee 3.0 Getting Started, Section 5.5 Python3 Installation as reference.

Regards,
Eduardo.

0 Kudos
paidaxing
Contributor III

Hi,

MCUXpresso version :MCUXpressoIDE_11.7.0_9198

python version : 3.8.6

I added the path correctly.

I have installed pycryptodome and lxml.

when i use SDK_2_6_5_JN5189DK6 ,coordinator and enddevice can compile.

when i use SDK_2_6_8_JN5189DK6,coordinator can not compile and enddevice can compile.

0 Kudos
EduardoZamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

This issue seems to be related to a Python module (lxml). Please try the following:

- Download the latest JN5189 SDK version available from MCUXpresso SDK Builder

- Uninstall lxml and install it again

- Reinstall your Python version or try with a different version

Regards,
Eduardo.

0 Kudos
paidaxing
Contributor III

when i use SDK_2_6_9_JN5189DK6 ,it can not compile and indicate in attached files.

0 Kudos