cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is MC13211 out of life or not?

YJ99
Contributor II

Hi All,

when I check Digikey for MC13211, there are available parts and no information about end of cycle. However, Mouser said it is obsolete and end of life sign there. I wonder if NXP discontinued MC13211 or not. If they did, what is the replacement?

thanks,

YJ

Labels (2)
3 Replies

Ricardo_Zamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi YJ,

Hope you are doing well. You can find the information of this device on NXP.com: MC13211|802.15.4 RF and 8-bit HCS08 MCU.

We do not have a direct replacement for this device. It would depend on what you are looking for.

For example, if you are looking for a Zigbee/Thread device, we have some products.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ricardo

0 Kudos

YJ99
Contributor II

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for the response. However, the web site is not giving me the answer i asked. My curiosity is that I can do design with MC13211 and we can find the MCU in near future or not. Thus I would like to know if this part is end of life or not. The web site you mentioned it the information about the MCU. We have SW code and we like to use this code on same family. Our code is based on MC13213.

Thanks,

YJ

0 Kudos

Ricardo_Zamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

You can find on the web page that this device is No Longer Manufactured, and is Not Recommended for New Designs.

Regards,

Ricardo

0 Kudos