cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import example project PENV5190

Jump to solution
Tylx
Contributor II

Hello expert, I was following PNEV5190B evaluation board quick start guide  using device PNEV5190BP and LPC link 2 probe.

fig1.jpg

Take the NfcrdlibEx8_HCE_T4T Projet for example, The problem is: After building the project and flashing into the board, the board can not aotumatically run. And in the debug mode and click the start button, the board can run the code. If I power off the board and power on it, the board don't have any reponse when I stick my phone to the antenna region(it should bellow up a tag with nxp website)

I wonder if I misset any pins or settings that caused flash erased.

Thank you in advance. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Fabian_R
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello sir,

My apologies for the delay in answering back. Could you please also clarify that you are also chaining the Build Mode to Release?

Fabian_R_0-1705965670757.png

My additional recommendation would be to please take a look at the MCUXpresso IDE Guide: https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=MCUXPRESSO-UG

Best Regards,
Fabian

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Tylx
Contributor II

hello expert,

Thank you for solving my problem. I do not change the build mode. Now I can run the program!!!

0 Kudos
Fabian_R
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, my name is Fabian, I've been assigned to support your case.

Thank you for using our products.

I believe I'm not understanding correctly, could you please clarify if you are flashing or debugging the board? In case you are clicking on the Purple icon (Debug) the example will only run while the Debug session is active. In case you are trying to flash the device as in Production, you will have to use the Green icon from the top toolbar.

Fabian_R_0-1705532131982.png

Best Regards,
Fabian
0 Kudos
Tylx
Contributor II

Hi @Fabian_R 

Thanks for your effort. I am flashing the board with GUI flash tool and I believe the axf file have programed into the board.In addition, I try to use j-link to flash the board. I found the j-link only run the compare section but no program and verify sections. 

fig1.png

 However the board can only run in debug mode(the green button ) even though I've programed it.

fig2.png

 If I restart the board using the cable or press the Reset button(mk82), the board can not run(my phone has no response when I stick it to the antenna region)

I wonder if there is a solution that the board can run the project normally even though I exit the debug mode.

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
Fabian_R
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello sir,

My apologies for the delay in answering back. Could you please also clarify that you are also chaining the Build Mode to Release?

Fabian_R_0-1705965670757.png

My additional recommendation would be to please take a look at the MCUXpresso IDE Guide: https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=MCUXPRESSO-UG

Best Regards,
Fabian
0 Kudos