表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

IW416 Labtool Setup with i.MX8M EVK

1,419件の閲覧回数
rtwheato
Contributor II

I'm following the Labtool setup guide:

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/user-guide/UM11434.pdf

And, I have a IW416 plugged into the M2 socket of a i.MX8 Mini EVK board as my DUT.  Can you provide guidance on how to install Ubuntu 16 onto the i.MX8M EVK board?  Once I've gotten Ubuntu installed on the boarad, are there specific drivers necessary to compile/install on the DUT in order to connect to Labtool?  The document provides a link, but I'm only seeing Android drivers.

0 件の賞賛
4 返答(返信)

1,376件の閲覧回数
rtwheato
Contributor II

whenever I try and build the drivers on my hose system, or on the DUT system, it seems to be missing the kernel header files, so any info or documentation you can provide would be helpful.

0 件の賞賛

1,368件の閲覧回数
shaun_wu
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, please download the following files from NXP's website. Two files require the NDA. If you already have an NDA, please provide the reference number to me. If you haven't sign that, you can submit a ticket via the salesforce system, TSR team will help you with the NDA. Once I receive NDA, I'll send the files you want by email. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask.

shaun_wu_0-1621659546560.jpeg

0 件の賞賛

1,375件の閲覧回数
rtwheato
Contributor II

thanks Shawn.  That's understood. 

I've gotten a step further, but I'm still unsure of how to go about getting the IW416 firmware and driver built and installed on the DUT.  Is there a guide for cross compiling the drivers?  What do the different SD-UAPSTA, etc naming conventions mean?

0 件の賞賛

1,402件の閲覧回数
shaun_wu
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, it is not necessary for you to install linux Ubuntu. Your DUT is a embedded system that running linux bsp itself. You can connect devices and run the system according to the graph showed below. There is no Ubuntu host for you case.

shaun_wu_0-1620803796937.png

0 件の賞賛