Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICODE ILT-M can't work on SW335613

MIMIwho
Contributor II

Hello!

There is a problem. Please help.

I cannot read the tag. How can I read the ICODE ILT-M tag?

When I use RC663 with the SW335613 library to read a ICODE ILT-M tag, it is always return wrong, the error code is collision or protocol error. But I only place one tag.

Then I try another example, Nfcrdlib_SimplifiedAPI_ISO in SW297857 example, it is return wrong, too.

Is there have another example using for test?

0 Kudos
10 Replies

KellyLi
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @MIMIwho 

Please try to download SW297857 package, there is an example (SW297857\Examples\NfcrdlibEx5_ISO15693) for accessing ICODE TAG. On my side, I have tested, and everything is working.

NXF92074_0-1673329787873.png

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.

Best regards,

Kelly

Technical Support

NXP Semiconductor

0 Kudos

MIMIwho
Contributor II

Hi!

But I use the ICODE ILT-M tag that protocol is ISO18000-3 mode 3.

The examples you say I have already tried, it is not work on ICODE ILT-M tag.

INHS1)AJYV2%2SUK{D0B)AQ.png

0 Kudos

KellyLi
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @MIMIwho 

Please try to this example SW297857\Examples\Nfcrdlib_SimplifiedAPI_ISO.This example is a Reference Application to demonstrate the usage of  Simplified API with ISO profile. Application contains example of Type A Layer 4, Type B Layer 4, Mifare UltraLight, Mifare Classic, ISO 15693 and ISO 18000p3m3.

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.

Best regards,

Kelly

Technical Support

NXP Semiconductor

0 Kudos

MIMIwho
Contributor II

Hello! 

There is other problem that the ICODE ILT-M only reply AckReq command in CLRC663, when I send another, like ACK, Req_RN commands, the tag will not reply.

0 Kudos

KellyLi
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @MIMIwho 

What you used HW is CLEN6630B V2.0?

It is recommended that you can try to test your tag with this combination CLEN6630B V2.0 + SW297857\Examples\Nfcrdlib_SimplifiedAPI_ISO.

Best regards,

Kelly

Technical Support

NXP Semiconductor

0 Kudos

MIMIwho
Contributor II

Hi!

I used CLEV6630B v2.0 Customer Evaluation Board.

But the SW297857\Examples\Nfcrdlib_SimplifiedAPI_ISO example is not working.

0 Kudos

KellyLi
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @MIMIwho 

You could check your TAG and make sure whether it is OK or not.On my side, the same reader and example can read/write Mifare UltraLight and ICODE (because I only have these two).This example supports ISO18000p3m3 card/tag access, so problem is most likely on your card side. Or you can install TagWrite(this is from NXP) on your phone and try to access your device from your phone.

Best regards,

Kelly

Technical Support

NXP Semiconductor

0 Kudos

MIMIwho
Contributor II

Hello!

I did the same way, too. the reader and example can read ICODE Slix and MIFARE Plus, but it is not working with ICODE ILT-M tag.

I also used the oscilloscope to check. And I found the tag is working, and it can return the correct signal, but the example received the wrong byte that comparison of signal.

I want to know is there something wrong in example about ISO18000p3m3 part? 

Is the CLRC663 support this protocol?

0 Kudos

KellyLi
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @MIMIwho 

CLRC663 supports ISO18000p3m3 protocol.It's unlikely that the example will go wrong, it was tested before released. But can't rule out that there are some bugs.

Could you share with your debug log? So that we can analyze where might go wrong.

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products andfor the opportunity to serve you.

Best regards,

Kelly

Technical Support

NXP Semiconductor

0 Kudos

MIMIwho
Contributor II

Hello!

I was tried SW297857\Examples\Nfcrdlib_SimplifiedAPI_ISO, too. But it is still not work with ICODE ILT-M tag.

In this example, I put another tag that is not ISO18000p3m3 protocol, the program will return success, when I put the ICODE ILT-M tag, the program is trapped in the loop.

Then I made another project, used the AckReq command to read the tag, and it return success, it means tag is working now. 

Tag is working, but the program is not working with tag. So what can I do to make it work? 

0 Kudos