I used SMAC Codebase for MC1322x . I want PWM sample code in Generic Application code, Please help me.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I used SMAC Codebase for MC1322x . I want PWM sample code in Generic Application code, Please help me.

charnonpoolsin
Contributor I

You may use 1322x Sensor Node board for this application.

Thanks you.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AngelC
Senior Contributor I

Dear Charnon,

An easy and fast way to learn how to use the Timer module and the TMR drivers described in 22xDRVRRM is to check the BuzzerInit() function inside the Sound.c file of your project. The Buzzer configures the timer module to generate interrupts.

I am also sending you an example code I wrote some time ago using the SMAC Generic App. This code implements the TMR drivers of the MC1322x MCU and their basic functionality. The program starts a timer that toggles its output (PIN 1 in SRB) every 100 ms and enters a callback function every time the counter is reached (every 100 ms). Feel free to use it as an example for your implementation.

Please refer to the timer configuration example for fixed-frequency PWM mode of the timer mode included in the MC1322x Reference manual- chapter 12.7.11 Fixed-Frequency PWM Mode. There are many other configuration examples you may use too.

MC1322xRM: http://cache.freescale.com/files/rf_if/doc/ref_manual/MC1322xRM.pdf

Regards,

AngelC

0 Kudos