How to configure the Heap Memory of KW38 to meet the requirements of BLE connection

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

How to configure the Heap Memory of KW38 to meet the requirements of BLE connection

691件の閲覧回数
sihanchen
Contributor III

Hello, 

I have integrated the KW38_OTAP_SDK into the wireless KW38_Wireless_UART SDK. After testing, the OTA function has been implemented, but the KW36 (central) cannot connect to other devices (peripherals). The reason is that Heap memory is not correctly allocated to "gattCharacteristic_t" (as shown in the red box in the figure below). Since the mapped address of "gattCharacteristic_t" is 0, the connection always fails.

I tried to modify some parameters, such as "gMaxServiceCharCount_d" and "AppPoolsDetails_c", but it still doesn't work. How can I know the current memory usage and configure them correctly ?

Thank you.

sihanchen_0-1636710680593.png

sihanchen_1-1636710811918.png

0 件の賞賛
1 返信

678件の閲覧回数
Ricardo_Zamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Hope you are doing well. Did you follow this document? KW38 - Integrating the OTAP Client Service into a Bluetooth LE Central Device Application Note

And, for your question, this Application Note might be helpful: Memory Pool Optimizer

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ricardo

0 件の賞賛