cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel the sending instruction of "Tera Term" to QN9080

Jump to solution
Contributor I

hello

The specific program I use is "wireless_ uart"。 Normally, I write data in Tera term, and then press "Ctrl + enter" to send data to my mobile phone, but now I have written some data in advance in "wireless_uart" Why do I still need to press "Ctrl + enter" in Tera term?

I hope that when I supply power to the development board, it can automatically send my written data to my mobile phone.

So, which function is triggered by pressing "Ctrl + enter"? How can this function run itself without the trigger of Ctrl + enter?

thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Please refer the picture. It will send 'hello' when mcu connect to the phone. You needn't modify the uart code.

b.PNG

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 days after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Do you check if other serial program needs input the 'ctrl+enter'?

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 days after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos
Contributor I

Let me elaborate: first of all, I'm at "BleApp_ Flushuartstream" defines a one-dimensional array. Then connect the software "teratm", press "Ctrl" and "enter" on the keyboard, and the one-dimensional array I defined will sent to my mobile phone.

Now, I hope that when the development board is connected to the mobile phone, "BleApp_ Flushuartstream "can run automatically, without the need for software" teraterm ".

Inked可实现的自定义数组发送_LI.jpg

0 Kudos
nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Please refer the picture. It will send 'hello' when mcu connect to the phone. You needn't modify the uart code.

b.PNG

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:

0 Kudos
Contributor I

I appreciate your help! thank you!

0 Kudos