Disconnect with B88FB4007C44 reason is 0x3e.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disconnect with B88FB4007C44 reason is 0x3e.

tedwu1
Contributor III

Hi Friend,

I use QN9021 and software platform is QBlue-1.3.6. I used the example project of "prj_client" as a central. It cannot connect with a peripheral device properly. The error message as attach file. Could anyone guide me how to fix it?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
10 Replies

tedwu1
Contributor III

@mario_castaneda 

I tried V1.4.0. It still has the same problem. The error message is still there. I comment the define of CFG_SEC_CON and use qn9020b2_lib_allroles_v40.lib to save the memory. I had 2 peripherals that one is provides by my customer, but I don't know what platform it uses. The other is QN9021 SDK 1.0.0. They had same error message. As you said that "I am looking for the QPPS profile but what is the device that is sending the ADV". 

Thank you very much.

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @tedwu1,

I was checking the example that you are running.

What is the peripheral device that you are using? Do you know if the peripheral device is showing a disconnect reason?

I looked at the image and the sniffer log that you provided, the sniffer did not capture the connection request packet. I am not sure if the peripheral is asking for some PIN.

Please look at the image below. I used 2 examples QPPS and Blood Pressure Profile. Both connections are established correctly.

mario_castaneda_1-1626121032395.png

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

tedwu1
Contributor III

Hi @mario_castaneda 

I tried to use??QN9020DK Rev 1.4.0? prj_qpps for peripheral and prj_qppc for central. The connections are established correctly. But if I used the other peripheral devices that I had. One is provided by my customer and the other is QN9021 SDK 1.0.0. They had same error messages?

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @tedwu1,

I am not sure if the peripheral device is looking for some security access. Is It possible that you could use a phone to be sure that the device is not requesting a security PIN?

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

tedwu1
Contributor III

Hi @mario_castaneda 

I cannot enter the private link. I use a phone (App: nRF connect) to connect 2 devices. It (prj_qppc) can connect to devices correctly. But the QN9020 SDK1.0.0 no need to enter PIN. The device was provided by my customer needs to enter a PIN only one time. It no need to enter PIN again even I clear APP's cache.

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @tedwu1,

I am not sure if the QN9020 SDK1.0.0 version was used on the customer product.

However, It seems that the peripheral is the one that does not accept the connection. What is the BLE that the peripheral boards have. Could you please provide the terminal log of the application phone that you are using?

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

tedwu1
Contributor III

Hi @mario_castaneda 

Yes, I tried to use  QN9020DK Rev 1.4.0   It still has the same problem. The failure rate is over 60%. QN9020DV Rev 1.4.0 prj_client almost occupied all memory. It has error message ".\obj\client.axf: Error: L6220E: Execution region APP_CODE size (52680 bytes) exceeds limit (52656 bytes). Region contains 70 bytes of padding and 0 bytes of veneers (total 70 bytes of linker generated content)." if I add a i2c device.

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @tedwu1,

I was checking the example that you are running.

What is the peripheral device that you are using? The terminal log shows that you are looking for the QPPS profile but what is the device that is sending the ADV?

CONNECTION FAILED TO BE ESTABLISHED (0x3E)

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

tedwu1
Contributor III

Hi @mario_castaneda 

Thank you very much. I tried V1.4.0. It still has the same problem. The failure rate is over 95%.

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @tedwu1,

I hope you are doing great.

Is it possible that you could update the SDK to the last version that we have?

QN9020DK Rev 1.4.0

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos