次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Configuring multiple temperature sensors using FRDM-KW36

91件の閲覧回数
SeokJin
Contributor II

Hello.

I am currently learning about BLE communication using the FRDM-KW36 board and KW36 SDK.

-> For reference, the MCUXpresso version is 'v11.8.1_1197' and the KW36 SDK version is 'SDK_2_2_12_FRDM-KW36'!

Currently, I am learning based on the example “5.14 Low Power Temperature Sensor and Collector” in the Bluetooth® Low Energy Demo Applications User’s Guide, but I am stuck and am asking a question.

In this example, it consists of one temp sensor (Server device) and one temp collector (Client device), and it was confirmed that the sensor measures the temperature and passes it to the collector through BLE communication.

The question here is, can more than 2 temp sensors (Server devices) be connected to one temp collector (Client device)??

I would like to implement a system in which 2 to 3 temp sensors are connected to one temp collector and transmit the temperature through BLE communication. Is it possible??

If possible, please let me know how to configure it!

I'm waiting for your reply. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

SeokJin.

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
1 返信

41件の閲覧回数
Ricardo_Zamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello SeokJin,

Hope you are doing well. Yes, it can be achieved. But, it would be a custom profile.

Please refer to: KW38 Custom Profile - NXP Community

Also, you might want to check the Wireless UART example, as it already supports multiple connections.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ricardo

0 件の賞賛