cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLRC66303 Device marking code

narendrakale
Contributor I

Hi,

We have purchased evaluation board CLEV6630B. We have tested this board and working fine with the cards provided. After testing this board, we have designed our customized board with the chip CLRC6603. We have used the 10 chip samples provided with evaluation board for Prototypes. We are facing issues with pin PDOWN.

We have added simple RC for power ON reset but the voltage at PDOWN pin remains 4.5V and hence I can say that, chip is in Reset mode and hence not responding to any query.

I have checked Device marking on the chip and observed that, it is not as per datasheet (page # 136). In line C, I see 6 characters (ZSD944 ) instead of 7 (as mentioned in datasheet). Please clarify.

Also, I have purchased CLRC6601 from Digi-Key.com and the device marking in Line C is ZSD1350. This is also not as per datasheet since last 0 does not match (last character should be X or Y or 1). Please clarify what does 0 signify.

The device marking on the chip with evaluation board is ZXD8311. Not sure about X.

Please respond urgently. We are stuck up here and not able to proceed for development since chip is not functional at all.

Best regards

Narendra Kale

0 Kudos
1 Reply

fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Due to the detail marking information is confidential. Please kindly contact the distributor who you ordered the product. 

Have a nice day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos