次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Adding delay to Vybrid Quad SPI boot

899件の閲覧回数
jefy
Contributor I

Hello All,

I am working on Vybrid tower VF65GS10_A5. I have an application which is configured to run from DDR in the linker script file. I am flashing the application to Quad SPI so that on power-on reset it would boot from Quad SPI and run from DDR. The application currently boots from Quad SPI and runs successfully from DDR. I don't have an explicit copy program to copy my application from QSPI to DDR, so I assume it would be copied from QSPI to DDR on boot-up automitically (Not sure how this works, any more detail on this would also be helpful)

So I don't have a problem with booting from Quad SPI and executing from DDR. But the problem is that the application is actually a GUI application and has some graphics and font data which is not displayed on the screen properly. So I am thinking that on boot up these data are not copied to DDR completely due to which i am seeing incomplete and distorted graphics on the screen.

One probable solution to this which i am thinking would be to add some delay before booting from QuadSPI so that it gets enough time to copy the data completely to DDR. Any help on how to do this or any other options would be greatly appreciated

Thanks & Regards,

Jefy

ラベル(3)
0 件の賞賛
返信
3 返答(返信)

676件の閲覧回数
timesyssupport
Senior Contributor II

Hello Jefy,

To clarify - this is not a Linux system running, but a bare-metal application flashed, booted, and copied from QSPI to DDR and executed to run?

Thank you,

Timesys Support

0 件の賞賛
返信

676件の閲覧回数
jefy
Contributor I

Hello,

Thanks for looking into this. Yes, this isn't a Linux system.

However, i managed to make this work without adding a delay, by making some modifications to quadspi_boot.c and the linker script file.. The application now boots from QSPI and copies the application properly to DDR and runs from there.

Thanks & Regards,

Jefy

0 件の賞賛
返信

676件の閲覧回数
karina_valencia
NXP Apps Support
NXP Apps Support

timesyssupport​ can you attend this case?

0 件の賞賛
返信