cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T1022 "Qman ErrInt: Invalid Enqueue State" when ping

Jump to solution
mohsenhaghighat
Contributor III

Hello dears, I'm working on t1022 processor.

when I set IP address on ethernet interfaces or ping, encounter this error (I attached dts files and boot and ping log):

root@t1042d4rdb:~# ifconfig fm1-gb3 192.168.1.37 netmask 255.255.255.0
root@t1042d4rdb:~# Qman ErrInt: Invalid Enqueue State
Qman ErrInt: SWP id 8
Qman ErrInt: ecir.fqid 0x14c
Qman ErrInt: Invalid Enqueue State

fsl,qman-frame-queues-rx

I'm using mii fixed-link interface on EC1 and rgmii fixed-link on EC2 and test ping on EC1.

Although I specified a value for qman_fqd address in dts, but I changed it in qman_config.c driver file to:

fqd_a = 0xff6000000;
fqd_sz = 0x800000;

also I have some errors in boot log:

Qman ErrInt: Single-bit ECC Error
fsl_dpa: fsl_dpa: Probed interface eth0
Qman ErrInt: EADR Memory: SW portal ring memory, 0x54
Qman ErrInt, EDATA:
0x00000001
0x00000000
0x00000000
0x00000000
0x00000000
0x00000000
0x00000000
0x00000000

If you can please provide me some good documentation of freescale specific buffer-pool, fsl,dpaa and it's properties

like fsl,qman-frame-queues-rx.

Thanks. 

Original Attachment has been moved to: device-tree.rar

Original Attachment has been moved to: t1022.log.zip

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
mohsenhaghighat
Contributor III

Hello Yiping Wang,

I solved the problem by a little kernel hacking and I found that to resolve this problem following option must be selected in Kernel Options:

[ ] Build a kdump crash kernel

but when I select that option yocto encounters an error.

This option disables some address checking in ioremap code and this cause Qman driver works correctly. I removed this address checking by editing source code and verified that it work correctly.

I will be grateful if someone provides the solution for yocto error.

Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello mohsen haghighat,

The property fixed-link is used in MAC to MAC(PHY LESS) Ethernet device connection, if this is indeed what you want, please refer to enet0 and enet1 definition in t1040d4rdb.dts.

No need to modify QMAN driver. I suspect the problem is caused by the improper Linux Kernel configuration, would you please provide your Kernel configuration file(.config) to me?

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
mohsenhaghighat
Contributor III

Dear Yiping Wang

I attach my .config file. sorry for the delay

thanks

0 Kudos
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello mohsen haghighat,

In Linux Kernel booting log, there is QMAN ECC error, this may caused by QMAN software portal memory mapping problem.

Please use the attached dts files from SDK 2.0. Please also use SDK original Kernel source without modification.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
mohsenhaghighat
Contributor III

Hello Yiping Wang,

I solved the problem by a little kernel hacking and I found that to resolve this problem following option must be selected in Kernel Options:

[ ] Build a kdump crash kernel

but when I select that option yocto encounters an error.

This option disables some address checking in ioremap code and this cause Qman driver works correctly. I removed this address checking by editing source code and verified that it work correctly.

I will be grateful if someone provides the solution for yocto error.

Thanks

0 Kudos
d-z-c
Contributor III

Hi, @mohsenhaghighat ,How do you deal with this issue?

When I set the kernel option in my kernel, It still print the Qman ErrInt ...error.

Have a great day.

Have a good day.
0 Kudos