表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Old codewarrior license

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,154件の閲覧回数
guillaumedalens
Contributor I

Hello,

I just restart an old project from a customer. He send us its CodeWarrior CD. I install it and try to register it in order to compile the customer code.

The CodeWarrior IDE version : 5.5.1.1358

The CodeWarrior version is 8.2

I try many stuff to register or just obtain a reaction, but nothing works and freescale is totally mute.

* 1st try * the default register product executable : it only remind me an error message box about unreachable server.

* 2nd try * the register product executable allow me to generate a .txt fiel to send to license_Europe@metrowerks.com : but I've an error reply from freescale

* 3rd try * as suggested in the error message box, I try direct access to FreeScale (when the website works), but none of my product code or registration number is recognize.

* 4th try * I try to chat online with the support : they forward me to the website or to raise a SR.

* 5th try * I try to call the french (my country) support line. I only hear "Thank you for calling, goodbye !" and cut the line without any chance to talk.

* 6th try * I log a Service Request. They ask me the CodeWarrior version. I answer 4 days ago and being waiting for reply...

* 7th try * I try to call the french (my country) support line with another number, they ask me to raise a SR.

I began to be depressed about FreeScale tools and support

Do anyone have an Idea about the correct way to register my product or a way to contact the support.

I believe I've got a weird version, but i'd like to use it anyway, i need to work.

Thx,

Guillaume

ラベル(1)
1 解決策
792件の閲覧回数
FRANCOIST
Contributor II

Hi Guillaume,

I had similar issues in the past, but I was in a position to be dealing with Freescale FAE directly for support.

Please note that I am located in Ottawa/Canada, and what I am going to suggest may not work for you in France.

Future Electronics is a Freescale distributor, and I see that they also have offices in France

http://www.futureelectronics.com/en/company-information/contact-us/Pages/ContactUs.aspx?country=Fran...

If you contact them, it is possible that they could assist you. Future Electronics does provide support for some Freescale accounts here in North America.

Good luck,

Francois

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2 返答(返信)
793件の閲覧回数
FRANCOIST
Contributor II

Hi Guillaume,

I had similar issues in the past, but I was in a position to be dealing with Freescale FAE directly for support.

Please note that I am located in Ottawa/Canada, and what I am going to suggest may not work for you in France.

Future Electronics is a Freescale distributor, and I see that they also have offices in France

http://www.futureelectronics.com/en/company-information/contact-us/Pages/ContactUs.aspx?country=Fran...

If you contact them, it is possible that they could assist you. Future Electronics does provide support for some Freescale accounts here in North America.

Good luck,

Francois

792件の閲覧回数
guillaumedalens
Contributor I

Hi François,

Thank you for your answer. I contact a French Freescale distributor (Silica) that lend me a temporary license file and raise my problem up to FreeScale support.

At least, i can start my project and began to work and someone carry about my problem.

After a while, i learn from my customer that it was a floating license at the beginning, so i believe the problem is somewhere else from now. I will close this ticket.

Thank you again for the idea and support :smileyhappy:

Guillaume

Modified : guillaume dalens If i manage to find how to close a ticket....

0 件の賞賛
返信