Do I need to buy new license if I update CW4.7 (HC12) to CW5.1(HC12)?

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Do I need to buy new license if I update CW4.7 (HC12) to CW5.1(HC12)?

523件の閲覧回数
alexpimenov
Contributor I

Or current license  will work? I got new Windows 7 x64 machine and CW4.7 wont install.

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
2 返答(返信)

380件の閲覧回数
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Alex,

In addition to Fiona answer ...

Under Win 7, to avoid problem we recommend to use the last version which is CW for HC12 v5.1.

The key question is do you want to move your V4.7 project to V5.1 ?

If you want to move your project on HC12 v5.1 which is the last version you can check in your Freescale account your condition to use the V5.1.

I recommend you to check in your account if the V5.1 license file is available and try to download it.

If you prefer to keep the V4.7, is it possible to use it under Win 7 OS ?

The tool HC12 v4.7 can not be installed under Win 7 OS (64 bit).

However you can install it under XP and copy the installation folder under your Win 7 PC.

Execute the \bin\regserver.bat file before to launch the IDE.

This should work.

Problem with P&E drivers.

You need to install new driver and refer to the FAQs provided by P&E.

Please have a look to P&E Microcomputer Systems - USB Multilink Universal - USB Multilink Universal All-In-One Development...

Click on FAQs, Manuals & Downloads Tab to access the FAQs and other information regarding the Multilink interface.

I recommend to check the FAQs:

FAQ_211    P&E Microcomputer Systems

FAQ_29      P&E Microcomputer Systems

At the end you should be able to use the tool.

Have a great day,
Pascal
Freescale Technical Support
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛

380件の閲覧回数
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Alex

If the technical support for your CodeWarrior is active, you can upgrade CodeWarrior for free.  If the technical support expires, you need to purchase one-year Tech support in order to update CW to latest version.

To know the expired date of Technical Support, please:

1. Log in to My Freescale using your registered member ID and password

2. Click on Software Licensing and support — page appears showing your currently licensed products

3. Select the Order History on the page— page appears showing all of your Order ID

4. Select the Order ID for the CodeWarrior Suite your are using

5. on the ‘Order Detail’ page, click on the ‘Licenses’ on the right of the item to see the expired data and licensed CodeWarrior version.

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛