1. Download service manager.
2. License Manger update
In the previous links the updated License Manager can be downloaded.
3. Open LM Tools / Go to Config Services tab
4. Open Start/Stop/Reread tab
5. License path information
6. How to set an environment variable
Thanks for the complete documentation.
I have a question here-
1. When I install the License Manager for Windows, LMtools.exe also gets installed inside the FLex_LM folder.But it needs admin rights to run the application.
2. Also, a separate link for LMTools.exe is given-
The error message that you are getting is due to an update on Windows 10, you can use the 64bit and it will still work as expected.