Using the MMA7361 accelerometer in a RC plane.

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Using the MMA7361 accelerometer in a RC plane.

1,293件の閲覧回数
rigelsales
Contributor I

I am an electrical engineering student and this is my first project without the supervision of a professor. I want to use the accelerometer MMA7361 connected to an Arduino in a RC plane in order to know the angle of the three axes of the aircraft, the acceleration that each axle suffers or the total acceleration of the plane. Initially I used this code for the measurement of angles of only two axes:

int maxi = 0,mini = 1023;

void setup() {

Serial.begin(9600);

}

void loop() {

int sensorX= analogRead(A0);

sensorX = map(sensorX, 180, 530, 90, -90);

Serial.print(" Angulo X = ");

Serial.println(sensorX);

int sensorY= analogRead(A1);

sensorY = map(sensorY, 205, 585, 90, -90);

Serial.print(" Angulo Y = ");

Serial.println(sensorY);

delay(600);

}

When I was testing this code I realized that if the angle remained the same but the accelerometer suffer any abrupt deceleration, the angle value indicated would change. Then I began to think of a solution to my problem. When reading the accelerometer library, I realized that there was a function called getXAccel that returns the acceleration of the X-axis as a int (1 G = 100.00). The code bellow uses that function and I found it in the library.

#include <AcceleroMMA7361.h>

AcceleroMMA7361 accelero;

int x;

int y;

int z;

void setup()

{

Serial.begin(9600);

accelero.begin(13, 12, 11, 10, A0, A1, A2);

accelero.setARefVoltage(3.3);                  

accelero.setSensitivity(LOW);                 

accelero.calibrate();

}

void loop()

{

x = accelero.getXAccel();

y = accelero.getYAccel();

z = accelero.getZAccel();

Serial.print("\nx: ");

Serial.print(x);

Serial.print(" \ty: ");

Serial.print(y);

Serial.print(" \tz: ");

Serial.print(z);

Serial.print("\tG*10^-2");

delay(500);                                    

}

Testing that code, initially everything seemed to be correct. In X and Y-axis the acceleration practically had not existed and in the Z-axis the acceleration was approximately 1G. But, when I leaned the accelerometer 90 in x, the acceleration was about to 4G, but actually I expected it to be 1G.

Can someone tell me what is going on? I also saw in the library the function getTotalVector that returns the magnitude of the total acceleration vector as an integer but I don't know how to use it. Anyone have a better ideia to find the angle, the total acceleration of the plane or the acceleration of each axis?

Thanks a lot.

ラベル(3)
0 件の賞賛
0 返答(返信)