您的意思是: 
已解决

Import project from Code Warrior to Kinetis Design Studio

跳至解决方案
2,308 次查看
vitaliysiplichu
Contributor III

Hello everyone!

Here is my situation. I have example project eCompass_Project. I want to edit it and try to compile it. But I have only trial version of Code Warrior. The compilation stops because of code size limitation. So I've desided to compile this project in Kinetis Design Studio.
I downloaded that IDE, installed and imported project via Import->General->Existing project into Workspace.
I tried to compile that but I had error:
Program "make" not found in PATH
When I looked into the settings and I saw some troubles (see in attached files).
For example:
Orphaned configuration. No base extension cfg exists for com.freescale.coldfire.toolchain.configuration.314784377
And others...

Hera is log of compilation:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

make clean

Cannot run program "make": Launching failed

Error: Program "make" not found in PATH

PATH=[C:/Freescale/KDS_3.0.0/eclipse//features/com.somniumtech.jre.win32.win32.x86_1.7.0.76/jre/bin/client;C:/Freescale/KDS_3.0.0/eclipse//features/com.somniumtech.jre.win32.win32.x86_1.7.0.76/jre/bin;C:/Freescale/KDS_3.0.0/eclipse//features/com.somniumtech.jre.win32.win32.x86_1.7.0.76/jre/lib/i386;C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone\;C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\bin;C:\Freescale\KDS_3.0.0\eclipse;]

19:05:07 Build Finished (took 45ms)

****  of configuration FXLC95000_Internal_Flash for project eCompass_Project ****

Nothing to build for project eCompass_Project

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So my questions are:
1. Is it possible to import Code Warrior project into Kinetis Design Studio?
2. If it is possible, how can I do that? Can anyone give me step by step instructions? (I work with Eclipse not so long, so I don't understand some things).

3. Is it possible to develop software in KDS using ISF1?

Project consists of:

ISF1, FXLC95000, MAG3110, MPL3115, FXAS21002

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
1 解答
1,170 次查看
margaretnadworn
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

KDS supports Kinetis MCUs  only.  It does not support the FXLC95000.   For this reason,  ISF1.1 for FXLC95000 only provides CodeWarrior projects.

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
2 回复数
1,171 次查看
margaretnadworn
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

KDS supports Kinetis MCUs  only.  It does not support the FXLC95000.   For this reason,  ISF1.1 for FXLC95000 only provides CodeWarrior projects.

0 项奖励
1,170 次查看
vitaliysiplichu
Contributor III

Margaret,

Regarding to your message if I want to develop project with FXLC95000 as hub using any ISF my only way is to buy CodeWarrior license for at least $395 per year (limitation of 512K)?

Is where another way to use ISF example project with output file > 128K?

Maybe I can use ISF2 for FXLC95000  in KDS?

0 项奖励