Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Handset

Jump to solution
a8Chcx
Contributor V

Hi Mike,

I am using FRDM-K64F and FRDM-FXS-MULT2-B to test the new sensor fusion library V 7.00.

I downloaded KSDK2.0 for FRDM-K64F and compile the sample code under "baremetal_mult2b" for sensor fusion.

I downloaded the executable code to FRDM-K64F and works fine.

When I am trying the gaming handset mode, the heading is keeping the change(0.2 degree per s) and it is almost the same as fusion V5.00 when it is stationary because of gyro drifting.

I was told that you added the new function to avoid this in V7.00 and I am going to try it.

Could you tell me if I need to set some threshold to avoid drifting when in stationary?

Thanks,

Christie

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
michaelestanley
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Christie,

That feature is not part of the default build, but is easy to add.  It essentially just shuts down the fusion operation when the board is stationary.  I'll upload an alternate main() for you to use in another post momentarily.  See Section 4.8, Fusion Standby mode, in the user guide for a detailed discussion.

Mike

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
michaelestanley
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Christie,

That feature is not part of the default build, but is easy to add.  It essentially just shuts down the fusion operation when the board is stationary.  I'll upload an alternate main() for you to use in another post momentarily.  See Section 4.8, Fusion Standby mode, in the user guide for a detailed discussion.

Mike

0 Kudos