您的意思是: 
已解决

FXTH87xx minimum power consumption

跳至解决方案
949 次查看
admin10
Contributor II

Hello everyone! 

I am debugging the power consumption of the FXTH870911.
   The current minimum current is 98-115μA.
   After calculation, the current power consumption cannot meet the demand.
   I want to know what the minimum operating current of this chip is and how it is implemented.

Thanks in advance!

标记 (2)
1 解答
805 次查看
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Please see below a typical current consumption at 25°C:

pastedImage_1.png

You can find a detailed description of stop modes in the device datasheet. 

In the project, the LF block is enabled in STOP1 in case the mode LF_COMMUNICATION is selected.

pastedImage_3.png

The selection of the mode is to be done in the file user_configuration.h of the project.

In this file, there is the possibility to select three different modes, one using LF (LF_COMMUNICATION) and two not using LF.

I would recommend to select the mode NO_LF_PWU: with this mode the FXTH wakes up periodically to send RF frames, and between two transmissions it goes to STOP1 with LF disabled. With this mode you should see a power consumption of 500nA between two RF transmissions.

Best regards,

Tomas

PS: If this answer helps to solve your question, please mark it as "Correct" or “Helpful”. Thank you.

在原帖中查看解决方案

1 回复
806 次查看
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Please see below a typical current consumption at 25°C:

pastedImage_1.png

You can find a detailed description of stop modes in the device datasheet. 

In the project, the LF block is enabled in STOP1 in case the mode LF_COMMUNICATION is selected.

pastedImage_3.png

The selection of the mode is to be done in the file user_configuration.h of the project.

In this file, there is the possibility to select three different modes, one using LF (LF_COMMUNICATION) and two not using LF.

I would recommend to select the mode NO_LF_PWU: with this mode the FXTH wakes up periodically to send RF frames, and between two transmissions it goes to STOP1 with LF disabled. With this mode you should see a power consumption of 500nA between two RF transmissions.

Best regards,

Tomas

PS: If this answer helps to solve your question, please mark it as "Correct" or “Helpful”. Thank you.