cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternate IIC slave address of the MPL3115A2

Jump to solution
arad
Contributor I

Is their any way to change the IIC slave address of the MPL3115A2 pressure sensor?
     Or do they have to be special ordered?

All the datasheet says is to contact the factory, but I was wondering how much there was too this change.
I am trying to implement a system with 4 of the same sensors.

Thank you,

Andrew

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Andrew,

Could you please send me a direct message with more information about your application, volumes, production data and what addresses you would like? I will forward the information to the product line and write you back when I get a response.

However, for small quantities, I would recommend using an I2C multiplexer such as the NXP PCA9544A.

Regards,

Tomas

PS: If my answer helps to solve your question, please mark it as “Helpful” or "Correct" . Thank you.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Andrew,

Could you please send me a direct message with more information about your application, volumes, production data and what addresses you would like? I will forward the information to the product line and write you back when I get a response.

However, for small quantities, I would recommend using an I2C multiplexer such as the NXP PCA9544A.

Regards,

Tomas

PS: If my answer helps to solve your question, please mark it as “Helpful” or "Correct" . Thank you.

0 Kudos
arad
Contributor I

Hello Tomas,

It is only a small quantity for a school project(Literally four). I think that the I2C multiplexer would be my best option.

Thank you!

0 Kudos