Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get the ssscli tool to work without python

Jump to solution
nehadad
Contributor II

Hi,

I'm trying to connect the Azure IoT Hub to my Android system which includes NXP Se050E over I2C.

I already succeeded to run the demo with ex_sss_ecc.c file and sign using the NXP HSM.

Now I want to do the IoT HUB part.

According to your great tutorial, I need to create the certificate by the following commands:
a. Send > ssscli connect se050 t1oi2c 0.
b. Send > ssscli get cert 0xF0000101 ./device_cert.cer.
c. Send > ssscli refpem ecc pair 0xF0000100 ./reference_key.pem.
d. Send > ssscli disconnect.

Since I saw all the examples of the ssscli using python scripts, I didn't find a good way to run it on Android environment.
Is there an alternative ssscli tool, dedicated to c++ code?
If not, is there an example of how can I generate the certificate and the key by the c++ sss api?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @nehadad ,

Yes, we provide another demo to fetch the cert in "simw-top\demos\se05x\se05x_GetCertificate", as well as a tool to create ref key file in "simw-top\demos\se05x\seTool", you may refer to "simw-top/doc/demos/se05x/seTool/Readme.html" for more details.

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @nehadad ,

Yes, we provide another demo to fetch the cert in "simw-top\demos\se05x\se05x_GetCertificate", as well as a tool to create ref key file in "simw-top\demos\se05x\seTool", you may refer to "simw-top/doc/demos/se05x/seTool/Readme.html" for more details.

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

nehadad
Contributor II
Thanks a lot!
I'll try it
0 Kudos