use MC33665+MC33772 do measure job cause transmission cycle of can messages inaccurate

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

use MC33665+MC33772 do measure job cause transmission cycle of can messages inaccurate

Jump to solution
tianxing
Contributor III

Hi ,I use  MC33665+MC33772 do the measure job but it cause the can message send cycle jump up and down.If the measure job is stoppped the cycle becomes  OK.Below is the interrupt configuration in EB,please help me to solve this problem.

tianxing_0-1682499014069.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
tianxing
Contributor III

Dear sir :

For the 4th problem

4. While transmit CAN msg, can you monitor any other interrupt?

==> I monitored the ADC interrupt it also have some delay.We trigger the ADC measurement through pit and the tigger cycle is 10ms but the cycle we enter into the measurement complete interrupt is change from 17ms to 23ms.  

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
cuongnguyenphu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @tianxing,
Can you clarify more information of your issue:
1. Do you use MCAL package, if yes then which package version?
2. Do you use S32K target in your application, if yes then which target derivative?
3. Can you describe the way you measure job and the connection diagram? Does it mean the job that measure CAN cycle?
It would help if you can show some evidence while measuring

0 Kudos
tianxing
Contributor III

Dear Sir

Please refer to the below information.

1. Do you use MCAL package, if yes then which package version?

==> Yes,We use MCAL package which version is 0.9.0
2. Do you use S32K target in your application, if yes then which target derivative?

==>We use S32K344 
3. Can you describe the way you measure job and the connection diagram? Does it mean the job that measure CAN cycle?

==>We use MC33665 to communicate with MC33772 (2EA) and MC33771(3EA) to do current measurement ,GPIO measurement and cell measurement and at the sametime we also send can message from can controller. For the can cycle measurement we use CANOE which is a tool from vector,It can measure the can cycle with CANH and CANL connected.

==>We don't have the tool to monitor other interrupt

0 Kudos
cuongnguyenphu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @tianxing ,
From your description, I can understand the connection diagram is as below, please correct me if I'm wrong:

cuongnguyenphu_0-1683618892432.png

Your issue happens if (1) is connected, and when (1) is disconnected the CAN measurement becomes unstable. So I think the problem doesn't come from the MCAL package but the CANoe and the connection.
We can help to analyze if the issue comes from the MCAL package issue but this time seems that the MCAL package isn't the root cause of this issue

0 Kudos
tianxing
Contributor III

Dear sir :

For the 4th problem

==> I monitored the ADC interrupt it also have some delay.We trigger the ADC measurement through pit and the tigger cycle is 10ms but the cycle we enter into the measurement complete interrupt is change from 17ms to 23ms.  

0 Kudos