cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s32k3 Simulated_OEM_PROD in lifecycle?

victory
Contributor III

Hi NXP,

i want test secure debug on S32K312,and hope not to advanced to OEM_PROD before finish whole development.

i am now in CUST_DEL and ADKP programed.

i see some doc metioned "Simulated_OEM_PROD" but it's not described in detail.  my question is:

1. is it now available in HSE 2.40.0?

2. precondition to set it? currently i only set ADKP(raw mode) and use hse service to set, but failed with aa55a21c.

3. if set it done,  is it sufficient to test secure debug? 

4. in Simulated_OEM_PROD, after chip reset, what's LC now?  is it can fully back to CUST_DEL?

0 Kudos
2 Replies

VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @victory 

1. is it now available in HSE 2.40.0? Yes.

2. precondition to set it? currently i only set ADKP(raw mode) and use hse service to set, but failed with aa55a21c. You can find more information in the HSE Service API Reference Manual. 

3. if set it done,  is it sufficient to test secure debug? Could you specify what you are looking to test?

4. in Simulated_OEM_PROD, after chip reset, what's LC now?  is it can fully back to CUST_DEL? Yes, after a reset the MCU returns to CUST_DEL.

BR, VaneB

0 Kudos

victory
Contributor III
3. if set it done, is it sufficient to test secure debug? Could you specify what you are looking to test?
>> i want test enable secure debug using a jlink adapter to control sdaap , enable debug funciton, verify my script calcuation is correct.
0 Kudos