Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s32k144evb communication with i.MXRT

Jump to solution
akhilranga
Contributor IV

Hello there,

I am designing a project for EV Cluster. Where i am planning to send the data from #S32K144EVB# to #i.MXRT1170# to display it on my Display #RK055HDMIPI4MAO#. My plan is to use S32k144EVB as a VCU. Will receive CAN details from BMS and Motor Controller to VCU and that will processed and send to i.MXRT1170 and it will push that into mentioned LCD Display. I just want to confirm if this is possible or not. And anykind of suggestions are welcom

Thank YOu

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JRoberto
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

hi @akhilranga,

Thank you for the information. Your problem is the version of the toolchain you are using.

Please check the version on the settings tab by following the steps below.

Open the project's properties

JRoberto_0-1660550996016.png

Then under C/C++ Build section you will see the settings path. Please check the version of the toolchain. It should be 9.2 or newer.

JRoberto_1-1660551193549.png

Best regards!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
25 Replies
akhilranga
Contributor IV

Hello @JRoberto 

Hope you are doing fine. I hvae been exploring the S32 design studio and devreeloped few GPIO based codes to serve my project development. Now i am trying to configure SPI interface within the S32k144EVB.

But when i was trying to explore the example code, flexiSPI. I got this error.

P.S: I just updated the software.

akhilranga_1-1659696992948.png

And can you please help (any suggestions) with this SPI interface. The pre context of this project is . I am trying to interface RFID Module (MFRC522) with this S32k144 which will read the data from the RFID card and outputs the information by making few GPIO pins high when the correct card is read . I earlier used this module with Arduino UNO. So i am trying to develop the same with this #S32k144EVB#  

Thank You for all the support

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
JRoberto
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @akhilranga 

I'm glad to help.

Could you please provide me the details about the exact IDE & SDK version information?

For the IDE Version: You can click on the toolbar Help->About S32 Design Studio

JRoberto_2-1660056502057.png

For the SDK Version: You can click on the toolbar Help->Installation Details

JRoberto_1-1660054607011.png

Regarding the help with the SPI Interface. Allow me to suggest to take a look at the Reference Manual, there is a great lecture to learn about the use of the S32k1xx peripherals. 

Best Regards!

0 Kudos
akhilranga
Contributor IV

Hi @JRoberto 

I hope i provided the right information. And about that Reference Manual , where i can find the peripheral lectures. can you please find me where i can find that. 

Thank You

Screenshot (135).png

Screenshot (136).png

  

0 Kudos
JRoberto
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

hi @akhilranga,

Thank you for the information. Your problem is the version of the toolchain you are using.

Please check the version on the settings tab by following the steps below.

Open the project's properties

JRoberto_0-1660550996016.png

Then under C/C++ Build section you will see the settings path. Please check the version of the toolchain. It should be 9.2 or newer.

JRoberto_1-1660551193549.png

Best regards!

0 Kudos
akhilranga
Contributor IV

Hi @JRoberto 

Screenshot (137).png

 This is waht i found in the C/C++ build path. Can you please tell me how to update this tool chain

0 Kudos