Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to change the HSE FW from A/B to full mem

Jump to solution
Yiming2
Contributor II

hi 

Now I have missed installed the HSE FW with A/B swap configuration(a/b swap pink image.), but I want to install HSE FW with the full mem configuration. How to change it from A/B swap to full mem.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

I'm sorry to tell you:
The installation of AB swap FW, update Full mem -> AB swap, is irreversible.

When the Flash configuration is set to AB swap, it is not possible to go back to the Full Mem configuration.

When the Flash configuration is set to AB swap, it is not possible to go back to the Full Mem configuration..png

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

I'm sorry to tell you:
The installation of AB swap FW, update Full mem -> AB swap, is irreversible.

When the Flash configuration is set to AB swap, it is not possible to go back to the Full Mem configuration.

When the Flash configuration is set to AB swap, it is not possible to go back to the Full Mem configuration..png

Best Regards,
Robin
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos