TRNG

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vikmonti7804
Contributor III

HI ,

I am looking for more information regarding the class of the TRNG but i am not able to find any document. I need detailed information regarding the class like DRG3 , DRG4 for TRNG so that i can know which one i have to use for the CMAC key generation.

Kindly provide me the document.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @vikmonti7804 

Working project is attached.

There were swapped parameters in GetRngNum. And I forced needed objects to noncacheable area.

Best Regards,
Lukas

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
24 Replies
vikmonti7804
Contributor III

vikmonti7804_0-1709830019146.png

0 Kudos
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @vikmonti7804 

I wrote:
"There's only 96KB RAM, so it ends at 0x20417FFF."

And I can see in your last post:
ram_rsvd2 : ORIGIN = 0x20422100, LENGTH = 0 /* End of SRAM */

So, you are still out of physical RAM.

Regards,
Lukas

0 Kudos
vikmonti7804
Contributor III

Hi Lucas,

Thanks for the answer.

I need some clarification on below points.

I have created a project from the crypto example code rtd 4.4 2.0.0 version and then i added the folders services, driver, framework from the HSE demo example code.

I added the interface folder from the HSE_FW_S32K312_0_2_40_0 provided by nxp for the HSE FW.

1. I am i doing correct? because i have added these folder to the project which has RTD mcal layer generated from the configuration tool.

2. i noticed that there are duplicate files in the interface and RTD folder but the content is different so which folder file should i use?

i deleted the RTD duplicate file because interface same name file has more content and it resolve errors.

3. I future we can add other peripherals for mcal and generate the code , will this impact the project and recreate the RTD file original one if i have deleted them with interface files?

please find the attached interface folder provided by nxp snapshot and project snapshot.

Kindly answer and my lear team needs one meeting with you for HSE related doubts, can it be possiblt for you to invite for 1 hour meeting with them. Please let me know.

vikmonti7804_0-1710303886224.pngvikmonti7804_1-1710303906202.png

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @vikmonti7804 

Please follow Integration Manual for Crypto driver, section "3.2 Files required for compilation":
c:\NXP\S32DS.3.5\S32DS\software\PlatformSDK_S32K3\RTD\Crypto_43_HSE_TS_T40D34M40I0R0\doc\RTD_CRYPTO_43_HSE_IM.pdf

If you want to have a call with HSE experts, please request it at your local NXP sales or FAE person assigned to Lear. Our online support team has not resources for that and this is rather a responsibility of local FAE.

Regards,
Lukas

0 Kudos