cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TJA1463 CAN TRANSCEIVER

GopikaFaraday
Contributor III

Hello NXP support team,

I am looking for the driver code for TJA1463 CAN transceiver to be used with my S32K344 controller. I could not find it on the website. Could you please help?

Regards,

Gopika

0 Kudos
4 Replies

PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

no driver is available for this transceiver.
Two control pins, STB_N and EN, are used to select the operating mode, so see TJA1463 system state diagram within device datasheet to know how to switch between operating modes.
Further information on the application of the TJA1463 can be found in application hints document AH2002 'TJx144x/TJx146x Application Hints', available under Documentation -> Secure files section on the TJA1463 web page.

BR, Petr

0 Kudos

GopikaFaraday
Contributor III

I want to use the transceiver for my S32K344 controller. In which source file do i enable the pins of the transceiver? Is there anything else to be done? Please explain me the steps to be done (in software) to use this Transceiver.

regards,

Gopika

0 Kudos

PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

depends what code do you use (baremetal, RTD, ...). For baremetal code simply configure related pins, connected to transceiver config pins, using SIUL2 MSCR register and set output level with GPDO register.
In RTD, add pins in Pins Config tool, add siul2_port and siul2_dio components and then use appropriate driver function to set output level of pin. 

BR, Petr

0 Kudos

GopikaFaraday
Contributor III

Noted, with thanks.

Regards,

Gopika

0 Kudos