cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps on how to enable LIN stack for S32K314

biju_nair
Contributor III

Hi,

I have installed PlatformSDK_S32K3_2022_07_S32K314_M7 and i need to use LIN stack with this. We are using S32K314 part for our project. We need to use the UDS services over LIN here. Can anyone share me any application notes or documents on how to enable this and use this in a new project ? If there are some reference projects, will appreciate, if it can be shared.

Regards, Biju

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Arthur_X
Contributor I

S32K3_LINSTACK_RTM_2_0_3_D2304_updatesite is downloaded.

can someaone tell me where is the LIN source code..

there is no .c/.h  extension file inside..

0 Kudos

PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

download LIN stack from Stacks section of the https://www.nxp.com/webapp/swlicensing/sso/downloadSoftware.sp?catid=SW32K3-REFSW-D 
and install it within S32DS. It includes examples too.
Not sure if there is version for your selected RTD, but there are some, check release notes documents for more info.

BR, Petr

0 Kudos

HanamantKaluti
Contributor I

Hi Team, 

I have downloaded the Lin stack from the above link, when we try to build the project we are not able see lin_stack_cfg.h and Lin_43_LPUART_FLEXIO.h files and also we could not able to find the macros for the LIN_FLAG_BUF_SIZE , LIN_FRAME_BUF_SIZE and others. could you please help us on the successful build on this project.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

HanamantKaluti
Contributor I

Hi team,

I have downloaded the Lin stack from the given link, could you please tell me how to install the folder within the project. and also, could you please tell me how to use Node Configuration Tool or where can we find this tool within the S32DS.

0 Kudos