Some problems about developing software and SDK of s32k144

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some problems about developing software and SDK of s32k144

liuxinpeng0908
Contributor II

Hello, I use s32k144 chip for embedded development for the first time, and it is also the first time to use its development environment. Now I have some questions. I hope some experienced friends can help me solve them.

First of all, in addition to the S32 DS IDE, do you need other tools to download? I just downloaded this one on the official website page, but I see that there are some other things, such as toolbos, I don't know whether to use or not to download.

Secondly, can S32 DS development integration software generate self driving code? That is, I only need to configure the port data, so I don't need to write a lot of code for the underlying registers. What kind of function can I directly generate the configuration effect of IO? If so, is there a guide?

Last but not least, I want to know if there is a description document for the SDK corresponding to the s32k144 chip. After searching for the updated package and the official website for a long time, I didn't find it. It is about whether the whole SDK is helpful. Before I saw a PDF document on the Internet: get started with s32k144 using S32 SDK, I don't know where is the official website. If you have any friends, please give me a link.

Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Omar_Anguiano
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello

I will gladly answer your questions. The necessary extensions for the S32DS are installed by default and cannot be removed. For example the S32 Design Studio Platform Tools.

S32DS offers Config Tools that will help you to generate initialization code for your applications. You can find more information on this link: https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/supporting-information/S32-DS-TOOLS-S23PLATFORM.pdf

Also, you can find a more detailed description about these tools in the help tab of your S32DS:

nxf54944_1-1602186020534.png

You can find the documentation related to the SDK at the "doc" folder in the SDK installation path.

Let me know if this is helpful, if you have more questions do not hesitate to ask me.

Best regards,

Omar

0 Kudos