Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K344-Fee sample software

Jump to solution
Simon-Liu
Contributor V

Hello

I used the S32DS tool to generate the Fee sample software. I saw that the Fee, MemAcc and Mem_43_INFLS components were generated in the MCAL layer. And the fee interface was used in the main function to perform read and write operations.
But I noticed that it is inconvenient to use the Fee read and write interface to perform operations. After each read and write, the functions Fee_MainFunction() and MemAcc_MainFunction() need to be polled to perform the corresponding actions, which is not practical in actual applications.
Do you have an upper-level Flash data storage management module? Like the sample code of the NVM module in AutoSar?

BestRegards

Simon

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Julián_AragónM
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Simon-Liu,

I apologize for the inconveniences, but those examples are currently the only ones available.

Best regards,
Julián

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Julián_AragónM
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Simon-Liu,

You can look into the C40_Ip_Example_S32K344, which initializes IP C40 driver and erase, write, read internal flash memory.

Best regards,
Julián

0 Kudos
Simon-Liu
Contributor V

Hi @Julián_AragónM 

Thank you for your answer.

But the software I mentioned before is not a simple software example for reading, writing and erasing Flash.
It is a software module that manages Fee Block on the upper layer of MemAcc and Fee, similar to the Nvm module in AutoSar.

BestRegards,

Simon

0 Kudos
Julián_AragónM
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Simon-Liu,

I apologize for the inconveniences, but those examples are currently the only ones available.

Best regards,
Julián