表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

S32K342 Pin and Port configuration mismatch error

ソリューションへジャンプ
654件の閲覧回数
bbaskii
Contributor II

Hi NXP Team,

I am configuring SPI example project in S32DS and wanted to change it to LPSPI1 and LPSPI2 so that it will help simulate my project environment. But when i configure it in Pin tool same pin number are not configured in peripherals-Port1 configuration. In Port1 configuration it is showing different functionality. Not sure what i am missing here. Please help me to fix the issue.

Thanks,

bbaskii

0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
615件の閲覧回数
Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@bbaskii

Can you provide a screenshot? From your description, I don't quite understand what exactly is the error you encountered?

For the pins involved in the LPSPI1 module, you can find it in the appendix of the S32K3 data sheet, I will copy the content below for your reference.

S32K342_S32K342_S32K322_IOMUX.xlsx

Senlent_0-1684129795647.png

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
3 返答(返信)
554件の閲覧回数
bbaskii
Contributor II

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. My query got answered after reading the pin mux excel sheet.

Thanks,

bbaskii

0 件の賞賛
返信
596件の閲覧回数
bbaskii
Contributor II

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I found from the Reference manual attached pin mapping excel sheet. you can close this topic.

0 件の賞賛
返信
616件の閲覧回数
Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@bbaskii

Can you provide a screenshot? From your description, I don't quite understand what exactly is the error you encountered?

For the pins involved in the LPSPI1 module, you can find it in the appendix of the S32K3 data sheet, I will copy the content below for your reference.

S32K342_S32K342_S32K322_IOMUX.xlsx

Senlent_0-1684129795647.png

0 件の賞賛
返信