cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K324 ADD ICU MODEL(BUILD CODE ISSUE)

JAY_SUN1
Contributor II

Hi NXP TEAM,

We develop S32K324 with RTD2.0.0 MCAL now, but we meet build code error when we add ICU model to our code base. In Icu_Ipw_BOARD_InitPeripherals_PBcfg.h, auto declare below two array.

extern const Icu_Ipw_ChannelConfigType Icu_Ipw_IpChannelConfig_BOARD_INITPERIPHERALS[4U];
extern const Icu_Ipw_IpConfigType Icu_Ipw_IpConfig_BOARD_INITPERIPHERALS[1U];

These arrays will be use in Icu_Ipw_BOARD_InitPeripherals_PBcfg.c. But in the .c file, array will auto become to Icu_Ipw_IpChannelConfig_BOARD_InitPeripherals and Icu_Ipw_IpConfig_BOARD_InitPeripherals. Please see attached picture for you ref and let me know how to solve this bug. Thank you. (We only could revise code by ourself now, it is inconvenient for us.)

0 Kudos
8 Replies

nxf78987
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi JAY_SUN1,

Please uninstall all of the package versions different from S32K3 RTD2.0.0 in S32DS. After that, you should delete all of generate folders in your project => "Update code" and re-build.

Best regards,

Dan

0 Kudos

JAY_SUN1
Contributor II

Hi Dan,

I already uninstalled other vesion SDK(1.0.0 & 0.9.0) as attached picture 1 and delete generate folders. But it still has same problem. Please help to check picture 2 to let me know which sdk also need to delete.

For delete generate folders, we only delete generate/include and generate/src folders as picture 3, please let me know if any other folders we need to delete as well. Thanks.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

JAY_SUN1
Contributor II

Hi Dan,

I already uninstalled other vesion SDK(1.0.0 & 0.9.0) as attached picture 1 and delete generate folders. But it still has same problem. Please help to check picture 2 to let me know which sdk also need to delete.

For delete generate folders, we only delete generate/include and generate/src folders as picture 3, please let me know if any other folders we need to delete as well. Thanks.

0 Kudos

nxf78987
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi JAY_SUN1,

Could you send me the project?

Best regards,

Dan

0 Kudos

JAY_SUN1
Contributor II

Hi Dan,

Could I send our project to you in private? And please let me know the way to send our project to you. Thanks.

0 Kudos

nxf78987
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi JaySun, I checked the Icu example in RTD S32K3 2.0.0 package and I don't see your issue in this example. Could you try to check the Icu example in RTD 2.0.0? and let me know whether did your issue occur with this example?

nxf78987_0-1668670668747.jpeg

Best regards,

Dan

0 Kudos

JAY_SUN1
Contributor II

Hi Dan,

There is no issue in ICU example code, but when I add ICU moduel in our project, then it will occur error which I mentioned before. Please help to check my project and help us to solve this issue. Thanks.

0 Kudos

nxf78987
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi JaySun,

From my point of view, perhaps, there are some problems regarding getting the names in the Update code process because of files installing of packages in S32DS. Could you try again with the method:

Step 1: Uninstall S32DS

Step 2: Re-Install S32DS

Step 3: Install the packages used in your example (you must ensure that these packages can integrate with each other).

Step 4: Create again example and re-build

Best regards,

Dan

0 Kudos