キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 
1,816件の閲覧回数
ZhaozhangChen
Contributor I

Dear Support,

1.I see the following feature in the S32K3 RM, I wonder if this can wake up the MCU when data is received in Standby mode?
Following are the features of the LPUART module.
Support for three receiver wakeup methods:
—Idle line wakeup
—Address mark wakeup
—Receive data match

2.S32K3 Whether the CAN RX pin CAN wake up the MCU from Standby mode after receiving data?

Thank you for your help!

0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
1,797件の閲覧回数
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Zhaozhang,

1. No, this is not supported by LPUART. There's a note in section "76.1.1 LPUART instances and configuration":

"LPUART instances are not available during Standby."

2. FlexCAN itself is also not in Standby Power Domain, so you can't use the FlexCAN module directly to wake up the chip.

However, there's a workaround. See the Wakeup Unit section in the reference manual. WKPU supports 4 internal sources and 60 external sources that can generate interrupts or wakeup events.
It also supports a non-maskable interrupt input.
The wakeup sources are:
WKPU0 : SWT0 wakeup, RTC API wakeup.
WKPU1 : RTC timeout.
WKPU2 : Round robin interrupt from any of the three comparators.
WKPU3 : RTI wakeup
WKPU4 - WKPU63 : External pin wakeup sources

The external pins can be used for this purpose. LPUART_RX pins or CAN_RX pins share the function with WKPU. So, even if LPUART or FlexCAN are in low power mode, these pins can be still configured in WKPU to wake up the chip on rising or falling edge.

Regards
Lukas

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
2 返答(返信)
239件の閲覧回数
dheeraj
Contributor I

We are working on s32k3112, and looking to wakeup the MCU with FlexCAN message from low power mode. Does this s32k3112 controller supports wakeup from CAN message, if yes, can you brief us how to do that ?

We have gone through the post, but we haven't get the clear picture. Can you elaborate on this ?

@lukaszadrapa @ZhaozhangChen 

タグ(1)
0 件の賞賛
1,798件の閲覧回数
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Zhaozhang,

1. No, this is not supported by LPUART. There's a note in section "76.1.1 LPUART instances and configuration":

"LPUART instances are not available during Standby."

2. FlexCAN itself is also not in Standby Power Domain, so you can't use the FlexCAN module directly to wake up the chip.

However, there's a workaround. See the Wakeup Unit section in the reference manual. WKPU supports 4 internal sources and 60 external sources that can generate interrupts or wakeup events.
It also supports a non-maskable interrupt input.
The wakeup sources are:
WKPU0 : SWT0 wakeup, RTC API wakeup.
WKPU1 : RTC timeout.
WKPU2 : Round robin interrupt from any of the three comparators.
WKPU3 : RTI wakeup
WKPU4 - WKPU63 : External pin wakeup sources

The external pins can be used for this purpose. LPUART_RX pins or CAN_RX pins share the function with WKPU. So, even if LPUART or FlexCAN are in low power mode, these pins can be still configured in WKPU to wake up the chip on rising or falling edge.

Regards
Lukas

0 件の賞賛