表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

S32K3 Cyclic wake-up current is abnormal

ソリューションへジャンプ
127件の閲覧回数
wuxianlong
Contributor III

Hi,all

I need to implement a function: the S32K3 cycle wakes up, and then scans the GPIO input to see if the MCU really needs to wake up, otherwise it continues to enter low-power mode.

After testing, I found that the description in the data manual of the chip may be wrong.The manual I use is S32K3xx Data Sheet Rev.9.The manual describes the average current as 159uA,My test results show that the average current is 2700uA.

wuxianlong_1-1714993600787.png

The chip can't do that, and the cycle time of the RUN is only 0.2ms. The chip takes 14 ms to enter the main from the wake-up event, which is tested in the NXP manual<
Power Management for S32K3XX>.
wuxianlong_0-1714993526102.png

wuxianlong_0-1714994244943.png

My test results show that the average current is 2700uA. The result is much larger than that described in the manual and most of the current is consumed in the startup.s operation.

wuxianlong_2-1714993787436.png

How is the data in the data manual tested? Can you provide a way to implement it? it is best to have a Demo to provide.

BRs,
xianlong

0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
89件の閲覧回数
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi xianlong,

Please refer to the S32K344_RTI_Cycl_Wkup_S32DS_3_4_RTD_LLD_2_0 example in
https://community.nxp.com/t5/S32K-Knowledge-Base/S32K3-Low-Power-Management-AN-and-demos/ta-p/152772...
It is recommended to use Fast wakeup and check the IO status in Wkup_FastWkupBootAddress and then return to standby. Do not call __asm("bl Reset_Handler"); which initialize the MCU and then enter main function. Otherwise, whether it is Fast wakeup or Normal wakeup, it will take 14ms to finally enter the main function.

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
1 返信
90件の閲覧回数
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi xianlong,

Please refer to the S32K344_RTI_Cycl_Wkup_S32DS_3_4_RTD_LLD_2_0 example in
https://community.nxp.com/t5/S32K-Knowledge-Base/S32K3-Low-Power-Management-AN-and-demos/ta-p/152772...
It is recommended to use Fast wakeup and check the IO status in Wkup_FastWkupBootAddress and then return to standby. Do not call __asm("bl Reset_Handler"); which initialize the MCU and then enter main function. Otherwise, whether it is Fast wakeup or Normal wakeup, it will take 14ms to finally enter the main function.

Best Regards,
Robin
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 件の賞賛