S32K146 flash.ld file

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K146 flash.ld file

Contributor I

Hi,SDK.

• I am now developing my bootloader program and I have encountered a problem in the middle.I downloaded "an1233.zip" from the forum and found that the.id file in the zip package was very different from my.ld file.My.ld was already there when I built the new project.I want to know what their differences are and which.ld file should I follow.The following figure is the difference I made through comparison. Because of the encryption system, I cannot provide the complete. Ld file, so I can only take a screenshot.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

0 Kudos
1 Reply

dianabatrlova
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

There are some differences in the default linker file (.ld) of the Software Development Kit (SDK) project and the non-SDK project.
However, there will be more differences in these projects (not only in the linker file). SDK uses own drivers.
For example, it seems that you are using flash_driver.c generated by SDK, but AN12323SW uses fsl_flash_driver_c90tfs.c, etc.
I assume that your main difficulties will be in merging your SDK project with non-SDK AN12323SW
So, I recommend you use AN12323 as inspiration and do not copy the whole code/linker file into your project.

Best regards,

Diana

0 Kudos