cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K146 BOOTLOADER

Jump to solution
kun_wang
Contributor II

my bootloader program jump twice time,then it can jump to app,but i do not know where the problem. and my bootloader program size is about 0xf000, in my bootload i use flash address:0x16000-0x16008 8bytes to store a flag,but when i write flag in this address, bootload cannot jump into app.please help me to solve my question, thank you advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
kun_wang
Contributor II

thanks for your answer. the start address of the bootloader is 0,application is 0x18000,i have disabled interrupts before the jump.

yesterday i found that when i write 8 bytes the flash in 0x16000, the application can not run. I think bootloader has already jump into application,but application didn't run.when 0x16000 data is 0xFF,the application run ok. i donot know whethe the flag can stop the APP startup progress.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
dianabatrlova
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

What is the start address of the bootloader and application?

Have you disabled interrupts before the jump?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Diana

0 Kudos
kun_wang
Contributor II

i found the reason :read flash make the problem, i use  ((*(__IO uint32_t*)(0x16000))) to read flash, but it can cause a

DefaultISR:
    b       DefaultISR

0 Kudos
kun_wang
Contributor II

thanks for your answer. the start address of the bootloader is 0,application is 0x18000,i have disabled interrupts before the jump.

yesterday i found that when i write 8 bytes the flash in 0x16000, the application can not run. I think bootloader has already jump into application,but application didn't run.when 0x16000 data is 0xFF,the application run ok. i donot know whethe the flag can stop the APP startup progress.

0 Kudos