S32K144 BLDC Motor Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K144 BLDC Motor Control

sean_hq
Contributor I

Hi I have the S32K144 board with MOTOR board with the fets. I am able to download code using simulink. See attached however, when I press the buttons SW2 and SW3 blue LED comes on but the motor does not spin. How can I debug this? I tried connecting free master but there is no communication DC bus measurements etc. Is there any particular freemaster config file generated from simulink code generation that needs to be loaded in FreeMaster? 

Else how do I disable FreeMaster and enable PIL mode?

0 Kudos
3 Replies

zinouboumali
Contributor I

hello sir 

can i have your HTML HMI to control the BLDC motor using FreeMaster and thank u so much 

0 Kudos

sean_hq
Contributor I

I am actually able to spin the motor using the switches but the free master does not report the RPM currents and voltages!

0 Kudos

_Leo_
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Thank you so much for your interest in our products and for using our community.

In MCSPTE1AK144, you can find a lot of documentation about this Development Kit, in fact the Getting Started with the S32K144 BLDC/PMSM Development Kit guides you step by step on how to use it with S32 Design Studio IDE for Arm and FreeMASTER tool.

In section 4.3 it specifies that you have to let the code run and then use Disconnect to avoid interference between the S32DS IDE debugger and the FreeMASTER tool.

I assume the latter is what is happening to you when using MBDT (Simulink) and FreeMASTER. However, for MBDT we have a specific community where experts can help you in this regard. Therefore, I ask you to please direct your MBDT questions in the following community:

Model-Based Design Toolbox (MBDT)

Hope it helps you.

Have a nice day!

0 Kudos