Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K DESIGN STUDIO  DEBUG/FLASH ISSUE

Jump to solution
hajianik
Senior Contributor I

Hi,

I made this project(attached) .The issue is that it builds fine however when I try to flash  or debug , it downloads . the previously build project . have no idea what is going on. target board is s32k144eval . I'm using design studio and open sda usb for flash/debugging

Original Attachment has been moved to: a123sys_gen3_M4.zip

0 Kudos
1 Solution
martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I tested on my side and you are correct, this project does not work correct. I searched the project and there is linker file for MAC57D (this have different memory map), so when you load the project into S32K, you are not able to run the code correct way.

If you want to use S32K microcontroller, please create project for this microcontroller including correct linker file.

Regards,

Martin

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I tested on my side and you are correct, this project does not work correct. I searched the project and there is linker file for MAC57D (this have different memory map), so when you load the project into S32K, you are not able to run the code correct way.

If you want to use S32K microcontroller, please create project for this microcontroller including correct linker file.

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos