Regarding the demo program for S32K116, it is not functioning properly.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding the demo program for S32K116, it is not functioning properly.

Haffman
Contributor I

HI

I'm using the lin_slave_baremetal_s32k116 sample program for debugging on the S32K116-Q048 demo board. However, the LIN interrupt is not working as expected. Here are the details: I have the S32K116-Q048 as the slave node, and a PC as the master for LIN communication. After testing, the LIN signal sent from the PC has been detected on GPIO PTC6, but the LIN interrupt is still not triggering. The power supply is at 12V. How can I resolve this issue?

BR

0 Kudos
3 Replies

PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

have you sent right frames from PC's LIN tool as mentioned in example doxygen file? To have similar functionality as master example. See more in https://community.nxp.com/t5/S32K/S32K142-LIN-Setup/td-p/1477998

BR, Petr

0 Kudos

Haffman
Contributor I

Dear Mr. Petr,

However, after my testing, the correct LIN signal has appeared on the corresponding GPIO, and the interrupt is triggered by the break signal. The program still cannot trigger the LIN interrupt. Then, when I send LIN data to S12 in the same way from my PC, S12 triggers the LIN interrupt normally.

BR

0 Kudos

PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I tried lin_slave_baremetal_s32k116 demo example from SDK RTM4.0.3 on the S32K116EVB and it is working fine with mentioned PLIN View config. Callback (interrupt) is normally called and slave responds accordingly.

BR, Petr

0 Kudos