cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Different STM Timer resolution

Pragadeesh
Contributor I

Hi,

I am configuring STM Timer module in S32k342 specific controller , in that I need to configure three different resolution of Timer , one is Default Timer resolution that is 20 ns per tick by using 48 Mhz FIRC clock and also I need to configure resolution like 10 us per tick and 1 ms per tick , please help me how to proceed those two resolution such as 1ms per tick and 10 us per tick.

Thanks & Regards,

Pragadeesh.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

_Leo_
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Thank you so much for your interest in our products and for using our community.

In the S32K3 page there is a training presentation S32K3xx PIT and STM with RTD - Training that explains in detail the configuration and API functions of the STM module. And at the same time an example code is included.

Hope it helps you. Please let me know if you have more questions about it.

Have a nice day!

0 Kudos

Pragadeesh
Contributor I

Hi,

Thanks for the information , I has gone through that training presentation document for STM , but I  am exactly looking for Different read resolution of timer like I need I need to configure three different resolution 

1. one is Default Timer resolution that is 20 ns per tick by using 48 Mhz FIRC (Default) - which I can configure easily.

2.10 us per tick of timer free running counter

3. 1 ms per tick of timer free running counter

for this above 10 us per tick and 1 ms per tick resolution what is the possible ways, to achieve this by changing minimum clock frequency or any other approach please help me.

Thanks & Regards,

Pragadeesh.

0 Kudos