RTC Interrupt not working after VLPS->RUN mode transition

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RTC Interrupt not working after VLPS->RUN mode transition

董超
Contributor II

Hi, s32k transmit from RUN mode to VLPS mode normally, then RTC alarm interrupt request wakeup MCU from VLPS mode to RUN mode, but RTC alarm interrupt not working  after VLPS to RUN mode transition.please answer , thanks!

0 Kudos
5 Replies

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi 董超,

Please try to write TAR clears the SR[TAF] Time Alarm Flag in alarmISR.

alarmISR.pngTAF Time Alarm Flag.pngTAR Time Alarm Register.png

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

董超
Contributor II

Hi Robin:

Thanks for your reply,I write TAR clears the SR[TAF] Time Alarm Flag in Interrupt service function, I used RTC alarm repetition function to periodically wake up MCU when MCU transmits RUN -> VLPS -> RUN, i want to know wether RTC alarm interrupt trigger AWIC which is used to wakeup MCU or trigger NVIC executes interrupt service function at the same time?Look forward to your reply !!!ScreenHunter_026.bmp

0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

RTC alarm interrupt trigger AWIC , it will wakeup MCU. After MCU is wakeup, it will run into RTC alarm interrupt.

Maybe you can refer the Example S32K144 RTC VLPS

0 Kudos

董超
Contributor II

Hi Robin:

The RTC alarm interrupt triggers AWIC wakeup MCU, then trigger NVIC to execute interrupt service function, at this time, MCU is in run mode, but RTC interrupt is always suspended, can you help me?

微信截图_20210401014824.png

0 Kudos

董超
Contributor II

Hi Robin:

I will try again with the example you provided, thanks !

0 Kudos