cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with load the program s32k3

Miki849
Contributor II

Hi everybody, 

Today, I found a problem with my evaluation board . when i try program it , the s32 Ds give me the next error:

Error in final launch sequence:

Failed to execute MI command:
-exec-run
Error message from debugger back end:
Error creating process C:\Users\mgarcia\workspaceS32DS.3.4\Siul2_Dio_ToggleLed_S32K344\Debug_FLASH\Siul2_Dio_ToggleLed_S32K344.elf, (error 193).
Failed to execute MI command:
-exec-run
Error message from debugger back end:
Error creating process C:\Users\mgarcia\workspaceS32DS.3.4\Siul2_Dio_ToggleLed_S32K344\Debug_FLASH\Siul2_Dio_ToggleLed_S32K344.elf, (error 193).

I use the multilink programmer : https://es.rs-online.com/web/p/depuradores-y-emuladores-en-circuito/2194676?cm_mmc=ES-PLA-DS3A-_-goo...

And i can use it in another board without problem, moreover the program that i try to load , i used before without problem. And i can use it in another board too. 

Thank you so much in advance.

Kind regards 

Miguel

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Miguel,

if the same project works on another board and if the same Multilink works with another board, it points at the MCU/board. From HW point of view - did you try to measure supply voltages? Is the configuration the same (like jumpers)? Was the board handled according to ESD rules? From SW point of view - do you remember what was the last operation? Was that anything special?

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos

Miki849
Contributor II

Hi Luka , 

The software we think is not the problem because we did nothing before connect to JTAG. 

We check with a thermal camera and we detect that we have a small hot point in the microchip so we think that the micro have a short circuit

0 Kudos