Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partition of FlexNVM in S32K146

Jump to solution
Venkatesh_Prasanna
Contributor I

Hi All,

I am trying to partition the FlexNVM like 32 kb for D-Flash and 32 kb for E-Flash.

The DEPART value is 0x3 .

Q. Which part of the 64 kb of FLexNVM will be allocated for D-Flash?

Is it the 1st 32 kb of FlexNVM or the 2nd 32 kb of FlexNVM?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
danielmartynek
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

It is as shown below, DFlash starts at 0x10000000.

danielmartynek_1-1610717595442.png

Regards,

Daniel

View solution in original post

3 Replies
NXP2
Contributor I

Hello, I have some problems when operating FlexNVM partitions. I hope to get your reply. The questions are as follows:
In my application, Flexram is used as an emulated EEPROM, partitioning as follows using 32k for DFLASH and 32k for EFLASH. boot needs to write some flag bits to DFLASH, after writing. Start running my application, my application needs to perform three steps to read the flag bit, partition, read the flag bit, there is a problem in the process. The flag bit can be read normally before the partition, but after the partition is erased when reading the flag bit, the read content is full FF. I am not quite clear what is the reason for this operation, I hope you can tell me the reason and the solution.

void BswM_Eeeprom_Init(void)
{
status_t ret;
//ret定义为全局变量
//initial flash
ret = FLASH_DRV_Init(&Flash_Cfg_InitConfig0,&flashSSDConfig);
    DEV_ASSERT(STATUS_SUCCESS == ret);

///若未分配EEE,则执行分配指令
   if (flashSSDConfig.EEESize == 0u) //检查FlexRAM是否已配置为EEPROM,为0表示目前是传统RAM
   {

ret = FLASH_DRV_DEFlashPartition(&flashSSDConfig, 0x2u, 0x3u, 0x0u, false, true); //分区
       /* Re-initialize the driver to update the new EEPROM configuration */
       ret = FLASH_DRV_Init(&Flash_Cfg_InitConfig0,&flashSSDConfig);

ret = FLASH_DRV_SetFlexRamFunction(&flashSSDConfig, EEE_ENABLE, 0x00u, &status);
//       ret = FLASH_DRV_SetFlexRamFunction(&flashSSDConfig, EEE_ENABLE, 0x00u, NULL);
   }
   else    /* FLexRAM is already configured as EEPROM */
   {
       ret = FLASH_DRV_SetFlexRamFunction(&flashSSDConfig, EEE_ENABLE, 0x00u, NULL);
   }
}

0 Kudos
danielmartynek
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

It is as shown below, DFlash starts at 0x10000000.

danielmartynek_1-1610717595442.png

Regards,

Daniel

NXP2
Contributor I
Hello, I have some problems when operating FlexNVM partitions. I hope to get your reply. The questions are as follows:
In my application, Flexram is used as an emulated EEPROM, partitioning as follows using 32k for DFLASH and 32k for EFLASH. boot needs to write some flag bits to DFLASH, after writing. Start running my application, my application needs to perform three steps to read the flag bit, partition, read the flag bit, there is a problem in the process. The flag bit can be read normally before the partition, but after the partition is erased when reading the flag bit, the read content is full FF. I am not quite clear what is the reason for this operation, I hope you can tell me the reason and the solution.
0 Kudos