显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

Need the package of S32K14X_MCAL4_2_RTM_HF3_1_0_1.exe

跳至解决方案
340 次查看
sunnyfeng
Contributor II

I have the project using S32K14X_MCAL4_2_RTM_HF3_1_0_1, but i can not find the installer from website, could you please tell me where can i find it? Thanks in advance!

0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
322 次查看
giraffe508
Contributor IV

Hi @sunnyfeng It seems you are looking for the S32K14X_MCAL4_2_RTM_HF3_1_0_1 package. Unfortunately, this specific package is not directly available for download on the NXP website. However, you can find the latest S32K14x MCAL packages on the S32K1xx MCAL Software page.

Please note that you may need to register and log in to access the download links. Once logged in, you can download the desired package by clicking on the 'Get Software' button and following the instructions.

If you still require the specific S32K14X_MCAL4_2_RTM_HF3_1_0_1 package, I would recommend reaching out to your local NXP sales representative or authorized distributor for further assistance.

Kind Regards,

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
回复
1 回复
323 次查看
giraffe508
Contributor IV

Hi @sunnyfeng It seems you are looking for the S32K14X_MCAL4_2_RTM_HF3_1_0_1 package. Unfortunately, this specific package is not directly available for download on the NXP website. However, you can find the latest S32K14x MCAL packages on the S32K1xx MCAL Software page.

Please note that you may need to register and log in to access the download links. Once logged in, you can download the desired package by clicking on the 'Get Software' button and following the instructions.

If you still require the specific S32K14X_MCAL4_2_RTM_HF3_1_0_1 package, I would recommend reaching out to your local NXP sales representative or authorized distributor for further assistance.

Kind Regards,

0 项奖励
回复